Disturbed and Korn will reportedly co-headline the 2011 Music as a Weapon tour with Sevendust. Complete lineup and dates for the trek will be confirmed shortly.
Nu Metal heaven. I want to go.
Wednesday 1/19 is confirmed for Rochester, NY. Just got a notification from Ticketmaster, pre-sale starts tomorrow.
Looks like a great tour. 😀
This has been rumored for a week or so. Couldn’t care less about Disturbed, but I’m in for Korn and Sevendust.
Awesome lineup, hope they hit the great white north
Korn? Really? Anybody else and I would have been there in a heartbeat.
Sevendust does nothing for me but I can’t wait for Korn and Disturbed in one night! I am nit sure if they will take turns with headlining but if they do I assuming Disturbed will headline the Chicago date. He’ll, even if korn is headlining the entire trek, I assume Disturbed will at least headline their home town.
Korn is not stuck up and when they went on tour with Linkin Park for LPs Projekt Revolution they opened up for lp and this was before LP was selling out bigger venues then them.
Have you seen Sevendust live? They put Disturbed’s show to shame.
i don’t agree with you on that one
i 100% agree with you on that. in fact, Disturbed has covered ‘Black’ in the past and called upon Sevendust for backup when they fought with Finch a few years back. Sevendust puts on an amazing show and they are the reason I will be buying a ticket
I attended the Music as a Weapon concert the other night in Morgantown. By far – Disturbed put on a better performance than Korn. Also, Sevendust was awesome. Great concert overall!!
This sucks. Korn and Disturbed and Sevendust will get a 5 song set. Not going. Music As A Weapon has sucked since Disturbed just remixes all their songs now…GRUNT GRUNT SCREAM YELL GRUNT
Awesome lineup. I’m 99% sure that DISTURBED will headline the ENTIRE tour, because it’s THEIR TOUR. Disturbed invented this tour. Just like if Korn and Disturbed headlined Family Values, Korn would automatically headline. That’s the way it is. Unless Disturbed is willing to give up headlining their own tour, Korn will go on before Disturbed. And Sevendust? Talk about the 3 most influential Hard Rock/Nu-Metal bands of the last 15 years. Of course, Korn pioneered it, Sevendust came around and did their thing, then Disturbed came around and mastered it. Although, I was always under the impressinon that all three bands were Nu-metal for a short time, are all sounding more like hard rock now. I think of Nu-metal as Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, or old Papa Roach. Just saying. This tour, defintely going to be an eargasm, for sure. Who knows though. This may all be way off and Korn and Sevendust may not be in it at all. It’s a 95% thing, which leaves the other 5% for a completely different co-headliner. We can hope this is the one, though. Rock on Disturbed!
Only for Sevendust
Wow that is a great tour. I hope they come to Cleveland. Disturbed owes us after cancelling our show due to Davids “serious throat issues” and then they started a tour in europe less then a month later. wtf.
The Taste of Chaos tour has been announced long before they canceled these US dates (probably even before these were announced…). The cancellation gave David time to recover in order to play a major European tour.
Interesting, considering this…
Although, I think it was just a joke and blown out of proportion by news sites.
Yeah, but remember Lowery was that guy in ’07
I went last year. Im going to be going this year too!
I think they should add one more bad to this line-up….NONPOINT.
If I could get any band I want though, I’d say SEVEN DAY SONNET. Somebody sign them already, C’Mon!
According to Disturbed’s facebook page they will make the announcement tonight at 7 for their facebook fans.
they just put up the 1st part of the tour and in this moment is joining them
Kinda figured that…ITM was saying stuff on their FB about a big announcement coming.
Get new blog posts & album streams via email as soon as they're up! 100% spam free; opt out any time.
Copyright © 2003-2015 tunelab™